Variant of the mute key mode, except that the mute is triggered not by midi note on, but by midi note off:
- You only need 2 triggers instead of 3.
- the 1st trigger opens the gain (trigger by note on)
- the 2nd trigger closes the gain (mute) - trigger by note off.
- just after the 2nd trigger, an interval barely longer than the cutoff ramp is connected to an instantaneous interval which makes it return to the 1st trigger.
- It is then sufficient to re-trigger this 1st trigger to re-open the gain.
Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions