Running on Mac 10.13.6

Hi

I’m aware that the downloads recommend 10.11 for Mac, but I had Score running well for a week on 10.13.6 until a score crash. Thereafter, the GUI messed up, with the main window in solid grey and I cannot edit the timeline. I guess this may be expected, but am wondering if there are various invisible files installed which might fix the problem if get rid of them. I’ve tried a complete deinstall (via AppZapper) and reinstalled, with same problem recurring. However, I notice that the reinstalled version ‘remembers’ my recent scores, so am assuming that some file is remaining.

hello,
yes, the save file is in your home folder, in Library/Preferences/io.ossia.score.plist (or something like this).
Could you send it to me so that I can see what causes the problem ? Normally it should work the same on 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14 (the warning is just there for those running on older macOS versions).

Thanks !

(also, could you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing when you launch score ? I don’t remember ever seeing those symptoms).